Grocery Tour with Kristi Acuña, Holistic Nutritionist
Empower your health, Empower your life!
Good health begins and ends with good nutrition. The hustle and bustle mindset of our current society has resulted in a lot of "quick fixes" in the form of fast food, processed "on the go" food choices, and pills that only suppress the symptoms of a larger problem. These changes may be more convenient for us, but unfortunately, serious problems such as obesity,diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, digestion problems, food allergies and sensitivities, infertility, and hormonal imbalances are now plaguing our lives and the lives of our loved ones.
You're here because you're one of those people.
In this online video Kristi will guide you step by step how to start transitioning to healthier choices and what brands, flavors, alternatives as well as additions to buy. Having healthy food and beverage choices that taste delicious creates freedom and happiness for us and that's exactly what Kristi will show you in this video. Kristi will show you alternatives to start helping you replace current foods and beverages that are not serving you in a healthy way with foods and beverages that will be great options for you. Changing the way you grocery shop will change the way you live. Making these changes will impact all areas of your life in a positive direction. Make the change now!
Watch the Trailer
Ready to Empower your health?
This is an online video, no DVD's will be shipped
In this video you will learn
- What foods to choose at the grocery store
- What brands to choose from
- Alternatives to replacing junk Foods with healthy foods
- Step by step isle by isle walk through of all the Foods kristi recommends to feed you and your family a healthy lifestyle
- A grocery shopping checklist
- And much more
Holistic Advice on
- What to eat for health, balanced weight, and longevity
- How to decipher food "buzz words" (like natural, grass-fed, wild, organic, gluten-free, etc.)
- How to select the most nutritious and delicious foods
- Why the quality of animal-products-is crucial- and how to choose the healthiest kinds