A GREAT WAY FOR YOU TO SHOW YOUR KIDS HOW TO MAKE A DELICIOUS SHAKE FULL OF GOODNESS!
This shake offers healthy fats and good protein to help stabilize their blood sugars and keep their little bellies happy and full!
Depending on how big your child is, alter the amount of liquids and ingredients added. For example, cut all ingredients in half for smaller kids that can't finish a 16 oz protein shake.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond or coconut milk (if tolerates milk 1 cup of raw milk, organic pastures)
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 scoops of whey protein (grass fed cows)** Try brand Tera's Whey Organic Vanilla Protein **
- 1 tbsp of almond butter or 1/2 avocado (depending if your child has a nut allergy)
- 1/4 berries (mixture or pick one)
- 2 scoops of organic cacao powder
- 1 tbs of chia seeds
Explore other similar and recent posts